Thursday, February 21, 2008

Where to begin. ....

Where to begin. I am an independent, confident, hard working, single MOM.
I live in Edmonton. I love the city and I am always wanting to explore all it has to offer. I would love to hang out with someone who knows more about the happenings in the city and likes to check them out.

I am pretty much up for most things and looking forward to experiencing them.

Life is too short.

Always appreciate what you DO have and not what you don't.

I value family. Family is one of the important things in my life, I have tons of fun laughing with my family. They are always there for me.

I am up for having some fun, meeting new people and experiencing what life has to offer.

1 comment:

Dreamer. said...

Interested in this new project, write a letter to your 16 year old self and it gets published anonymously:

http://dearme16blog.blogspot.com/